- Distance: 14 miles (approximate)
- Starts at 7:00 am from the top of Mt. Nebo, in the parking lot near the pool and camping area. Mt. Nebo is about three miles west of Dardanelle on Hwy 155.
- There is no application or entry fee. There may be some form of receptacle into which a donation would be appropriate to show appreciation for those administering the run and/or providing food and aid.
- This is a low-key event--a "fun run". Please keep your own time and sign in at the finish.
- Race contact: Tom Aspel 479-857-4527
- Race #2 in the 2016-2017 AURA Ultra Trail Series
Camping and Lodging Information:
- The pavilion by the pool is reserved for the race until 2 pm.
- The organizers will have some hamburgers and watermelon at the finish. First come, first served. You might want to bring drinks.
- Showers are available on top; the pool will be open at 11:00am - $3 fee to swim
- Camping options: Campsites with water and electricity; Bench trail camping with no facilities.
- Cabins are also available. Capacities from 4 to 8 people.
- For information contact Mt. Nebo: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-264-2458 or (479) 229-3655
REGISTRATION: Please register for this run.